Join Our Community
The Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a 5" on-camera monitor/recorder that records and plays back DCI 4K, UHD 4K, and HD video from purpose-built mini-SSDs. It features a 10-bit FRC IPS screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m², which makes it suitable for use in both exterior and interior conditions. The AtomHDR display technology allows you to accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor supports popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. The settings only affect viewing, with recorded video remaining unaltered.
Add professional monitoring and high-quality recording to virtually any camera with the Blackmagic Video Assist 4K. It features a 7" 1920 x 1200 display to help you frame and focus your shots, and provides 6G-SDI and HDMI inputs for recording the video output from professional and consumer cameras.
(2) 960GB Drives included. The Atomos Shogun 4K HDMI/12G-SDI Recorder and 7" Monitor combines a color-calibrated 1920 x 1200 resolution display with 4K video recording and edit-ready codecs. This is an ideal 4K complement to DSLRs like the Sony a7S and the Panasonic GH4. The Shogun utilizes 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs to record clean output signals at resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, and 30p, as well as Full HD (1920 x 1080) video up to 120 fps.
The Shogun records 10-bit, 4:2:2 UHD 4K and HD video to Apple ProRes HQ, 422, or LT formats. It can also record HD video using Avid's DNxHD format. Video is recorded to single or raided 2.5" HDD and SDDs for fast and reliable write speeds.
The Shogun features a 7" touchscreen display with resolution of 1920 x 1200. SDI loop output passes the signal to an additional monitor.
There is a full waveform monitor, RGB parade display, vectorscope, focus peaking, and other framing, focus, and exposure assisting tools.
(2) 960GB Drives included. The Shogun Inferno 4K RAW, designed for highest-end production and post-production workflows. Boasting capabilities for high resolution, high frame rate and high dynamic range, the Inferno is an ideal solution for capturing RAW output from Sony’s FS7, Canon’s C300 MK II & C200 recording to either ProRes, DNxHS or CDNG.
This little 1080p monitor is capable of capable of Prores 4:2:2 recording at a great price point. It's HDMI and SDI passthrough make it perfect for a on gimbal monitor and the recording capabilities make it great for a run and gun directors monitor. It has plenty of 1/4" threads and runs off Canon LPE6 (5D/7D) batteries, allowing it to fit into your workflow with ease.
The Apollo is a four camera HD video switcher that can record all four video inputs while simultaneously recording either the quad split display, or the program output. Dual SSD slots are provided for recording video to Convergent Design Premium 2.5" SSDs. Select Samsung SSDs are supported as an option. The monitor features a 7.7", 1280 x 800, OLED, touchscreen display with a 3400:1 contrast ratio, true blacks, and professional monitoring features such as waveform, histogram, vectorscope, and 3D LUT support.
- 7" Daylight Viewable (1000 Nit)
- Full HD 1920x1080
- Takes Canon LPE6 and/or Sony NP Batteries
- 12 Separate "Pages" In Operating System For Custom LUTS & Tools
- HDMI + SDI In, Out, & Cross Conversion
- Histogram, Peaking, Zebra, Waveform, Audio Meters, 3D Luts, Magnify, Screen Grab
Full 1080P - 5". HDMI/SDI cross conversion
The Warner Music Group hired us to produce a dozen Carnegie Hall concert videos.
Enormously talented international artists were invited to participate in this prestigious contest.
We captured awe-inspiring performances.
Ban Ki-Moon, the Secretary-General of the United Nations was a Korean War refugee. His family was saved by the United Nations and UNICEF. HOME, produced by Hello World, follows the Secretary-General from Africa to the Middle East.
We witness his total commitment and are moved by his compassion for the largest population of refugees in the history of humankind.
Feel the Music is an AT&T project to assist the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community celebrate and share their love of music.
Jules Dameron – an award-winning deaf artist, directed the WALK THE MOON music video "Different Colors". The production crew was drawn from the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community. The CSE Group reached out to Hello World to produce a video of the making of “Different Colors”. It was a memorable, moving experience...
General Electric, BBDO & Obscura Digital have received considerable praise for UNSEEN STARS.
Thirty-two projectors were used to produce a light show on the ceiling of Grand Central Terminal honoring the achievements of twelve female scientists and engineers. This is a remarkable effort on the part of GE to encourage more female interest and empowerment in STEM. Hello World was tasked with virtual reality streaming the show. We also provided post production services for the VR video.