Flanders Scientific DM240 Reference Monitor
- Daily Rate: $275
- Weekly Rate: $825
- Monthly Rate: $2,750
Atomos Ninja V with 1TB SSD Card
The Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a 5" on-camera monitor/recorder that records and plays back DCI 4K, UHD 4K, and HD video from purpose-built mini-SSDs. It features a 10-bit FRC IPS screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m², which makes it suitable for use in both exterior and interior conditions. The AtomHDR display technology allows you to accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor supports popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. The settings only affect viewing, with recorded video remaining unaltered.
- Daily Rate: $130
- Weekly Rate: $390
- Monthly Rate: $1,300
(2) 960GB Drives included. The Atomos Shogun 4K HDMI/12G-SDI Recorder and 7" Monitor combines a color-calibrated 1920 x 1200 resolution display with 4K video recording and edit-ready codecs. This is an ideal 4K complement to DSLRs like the Sony a7S and the Panasonic GH4. The Shogun utilizes 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs to record clean output signals at resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, and 30p, as well as Full HD (1920 x 1080) video up to 120 fps.
The Shogun records 10-bit, 4:2:2 UHD 4K and HD video to Apple ProRes HQ, 422, or LT formats. It can also record HD video using Avid's DNxHD format. Video is recorded to single or raided 2.5" HDD and SDDs for fast and reliable write speeds.
The Shogun features a 7" touchscreen display with resolution of 1920 x 1200. SDI loop output passes the signal to an additional monitor.
There is a full waveform monitor, RGB parade display, vectorscope, focus peaking, and other framing, focus, and exposure assisting tools.
- Daily Rate: $170
- Weekly Rate: $510
- Monthly Rate: $1,700
Atomos Shogun Inferno
(2) 960GB Drives included. The Shogun Inferno 4K RAW, designed for highest-end production and post-production workflows. Boasting capabilities for high resolution, high frame rate and high dynamic range, the Inferno is an ideal solution for capturing RAW output from Sony’s FS7, Canon’s C300 MK II & C200 recording to either ProRes, DNxHS or CDNG.
- Daily Rate: $150
- Weekly Rate: $450
- Monthly Rate: $1,500
Blackmagic Design Video Assist 4K
Add professional monitoring and high-quality recording to virtually any camera with the Blackmagic Video Assist 4K. It features a 7" 1920 x 1200 display to help you frame and focus your shots, and provides 6G-SDI and HDMI inputs for recording the video output from professional and consumer cameras.
- Daily Rate: $75
- Weekly Rate: $225
- Monthly Rate: $750
Black Magic Video Assist 5″ Recorder / Monitor
This little 1080p monitor is capable of capable of Prores 4:2:2 recording at a great price point. It's HDMI and SDI passthrough make it perfect for a on gimbal monitor and the recording capabilities make it great for a run and gun directors monitor. It has plenty of 1/4" threads and runs off Canon LPE6 (5D/7D) batteries, allowing it to fit into your workflow with ease.
- Daily Rate: $60
- Weekly Rate: $180
- Monthly Rate: $600
Convergent Design Apollo OLED Monitor, Switcher and Recorder
The Apollo is a four camera HD video switcher that can record all four video inputs while simultaneously recording either the quad split display, or the program output. Dual SSD slots are provided for recording video to Convergent Design Premium 2.5" SSDs. Select Samsung SSDs are supported as an option. The monitor features a 7.7", 1280 x 800, OLED, touchscreen display with a 3400:1 contrast ratio, true blacks, and professional monitoring features such as waveform, histogram, vectorscope, and 3D LUT support.
- Daily Rate: $190
- Weekly Rate: $570
- Monthly Rate: $1,900
Flanders Scientific DM240 Reference monitor
- Daily Rate: $275
- Weekly Rate: $825
- Monthly Rate: $2,750
This LCD-HD 17” monitor offers 1280 x 768 resolution
- Wide 176° horizontal and vertical viewing angle
- Waveform monitor and vectorscope
- A split-screen/freeze frame
- DVI-D input and two HD-SDI/SDI Auto switching inputs, component video (Y/Pb/Pr), RGB, PC RGB, external sync, speaker and headphone outputs
- Daily Rate: $175
- Weekly Rate: $525
- Monthly Rate: $1,750
This LCD-HD 21” monitor offers full HD 1920x1080 Resolution
- 10-Bit Image Processing Engine
- 3D Look Up Table Color Correction
- 3G-SDI, HDMI, Video, DVI Connectivity
- 3D Assist Functions
- Focus-In-Red Function
- In-Monitor Display for Text and Tally
- Waveform and Vectorscope Display
- Daily Rate: $200
- Weekly Rate: $600
- Monthly Rate: $2,000
SmallHD AC7 OLED – HDMI/SDI – 7.7”
Like the the AC7 the AC7 OLED is a 7" LCD HDMI monitor offering 1280x800 resolution, 8-bit color depth, Focus Assist, DSLR Scale, Frame Guides and more. OLED displays are capable of reproducing a much wider range of color than LCD units. Also, because they are not backlit, OLED monitors yield a contrast ratio of infinity to one. And they can be easily viewed from any angle.
- Daily Rate: $70
- Weekly Rate: $210
- Monthly Rate: $700
Full 1080P - 5". HDMI/SDI cross conversion
- Daily Rate: $55
- Weekly Rate: $165
- Monthly Rate: $550
- 7" Daylight Viewable (1000 Nit)
- Full HD 1920x1080
- Takes Canon LPE6 and/or Sony NP Batteries
- 12 Separate "Pages" In Operating System For Custom LUTS & Tools
- HDMI + SDI In, Out, & Cross Conversion
- Histogram, Peaking, Zebra, Waveform, Audio Meters, 3D Luts, Magnify, Screen Grab
- Daily Rate: $80
- Weekly Rate: $240
- Monthly Rate: $800
SmallHD 702 Bright
- Daily Rate: $90
- Weekly Rate: $270
- Monthly Rate: $900
SmallHD 1703 17″ HDR Monitor
This 1000 NIT HDR monitor is notoriously rugged and versatile. This can be run via V mount, Anton Bauer, or AC power and supports HDMI or SDI in or out. It can be put on a stand or a table via different mounting accessories. For those familiar with SmallHD's 500 and 700 series monitors, this monitor has a very similar operating system and toolset including zebra bars, focus peaking, magnify, screen grab, LUT support, and many other features.
- Daily Rate: $195
- Weekly Rate: $585
- Monthly Rate: $1,950
SmallHD 2403 Production Monitor
An ultra-bright and durable production monitor with mounted rails for easily mounting accessories and a multitude of power options.
- Daily Rate: $235
- Weekly Rate: $705
- Monthly Rate: $2,350
SmallHD Sidefinder For 500 Series Monitors
This accessory turns any SmallHD 501 or 502 monitor into an EVF. It has an adjustable diopter and easily swings away to switch between monitor and EVF mode.
- Daily Rate: $30
- Weekly Rate: $90
- Monthly Rate: $300