- 300 Foot Line Of Site Range
- SDI Only
- SDI In & Out On Transmitter
- 2x SDI Outs on Receivers
- TX Has 1 HR Internal Battery
- Has 2 Pin Lemo Arri Standard For Power
- Kit Includes SmallHD 702 HB Monitor, Wooden Camera Directors Cage & 1 Receiver
- Supports Up To 3 Additional Receivers
The Teradek Bolt HD-SDI Transmitter and Receiver Set is a latency-free wireless system that transmits uncompressed video using WSDI Pro, with a range up to 300'. This kit includes the wooden camera directors cage and a SmallHD 702 HB monitor.
The sidekick is a 300' receiver capable of pairing with any of the Gen 1 transmitters; the bolt 300, 600 or 2000. It is most commonly used for an AC monitor, so that directors monitor can be a bit further from camera and therefore have the stronger connection. Please note it has an SDI output only and will not pair with the gen 2 transmitters; the 500, 1000, or 3000.
- 450 Foot Line Of Site Range
- HDMI Only on TX and RX
- TX Takes Canon LPE6, RX Takes Sony NP
- RX Has built in Sony NP Dummy Battery To Pass Power To Monitor Plates
- TX Has Cold Shoe + 1/4" Mounting Thread
- RX Has 1/4" Mounting Thread
- TX + RX Can Also Be Powered Via 12v Input
The Warner Music Group hired us to produce a dozen Carnegie Hall concert videos.
Enormously talented international artists were invited to participate in this prestigious contest.
We captured awe-inspiring performances.
Few people know that Ban Ki-Moon, the Secretary-General of the United Nations was a Korean War refugee.
His family was saved by the United Nations and UNICEF. Home, produced by Hello World, follows the Secretary-General from Africa to the Middle East.
We witness his total commitment and are moved by his compassion for the largest population of refugees in the history of humankind.
Feel the Music is an AT&T project to assist the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community celebrate and share their love of music.
Jules Dameron – an award-winning deaf artist, directed the WALK THE MOON music video "Different Colors". The production crew was drawn from the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community. The CSE Group reached out to Hello World to produce a video of the making of “Different Colors”. It was a memorable, moving experience...